Saturday, June 16, 2007

i spent like 5 mins tryin to think of wat to write for this blog entry, and hav decided to just follow my flow of thoughts and dump whatever junk i wanna write as i go on.

ok. i haven been doing much lately. except for gg for my driving lessons which ive already completed last week. so now im juz plain rotting my driving skills until my test on the end of july. which speaking of which, i do hope ( like all the sane testees) dat i will be able pass on my first attempt. wait 'testees' sounds crude.

and becoz im bored, bored, and BORED. i developed weird interests that seemed to be of no particular link to wat im doing. for example, i went to the library to pick up some books teachin the basics of massage. and going to webbies lookin for heartsutras and type-saved it into my hp so dat whenever im free, i can try to learn and memorise it. weird eh. i shall give my parents the privilege to be the first to experiment my skills. but somehow or rather, learnin massage is seriously so gay and... wrong! its like im aspiring to become some sensual massageur and hopefully able to 'upgrade' it to some erotic massage. but dats not wat im tryin to do. its pure, basic relaxing massage k. i mean, when i reli got hold of it u can actually ask me to do it for u! ok sounds wrong again. im an innocent sheep. meh~x2

and ive almost fulfilled all my movie cravings - potc, ocean13, shrek3, harrypotter and fantastic4. of which ive already caught the first 3.

for potc its alright la, its like rushin to tie loose ends.
for ocean13, i prefer ocean11 still.
for shrek3, its super funny

ok i know im not cut out to be a movie critic. shuddup.

and i kept thinkin abt the same qn. which ive asked quite a number of my friends. like one day after uve bathed, u drew the shower curtain and saw a Sadako-lookalike standin right in front of the door facing the mirror. what would u do?

hmmm. dun ask me why in the first place the Sadako appeared in ur bathroom out of nowhere.

im very tempted to ' highlight, delete' the above question coz i think its dumb and i do not wan my friends to think that they hav a lame, autistic retard as a friend.

hey im cheerful and serious k. i draw rainbows with the crayons my mom bought for me and i do kneel down, palms tgt, close my eyes and wish for world peace when i see a shooting star. or maybe yearn to be like a cute barbie runnin ard the plain lavender plantation with butterflies dancing tgt with me. swirl and swirl like a... ...lame, autistic retard.

BOOM comes the harsh reality.

and why is everyone drowning? i mean, why r there so many death cases due to drownin? and why r there suddenly all these weird hurricane-lookalike water swirls ( or watever tis called)? and why r there so many dengue cases? why why why? i think we need to ask ' wu gui bo shi' aka Professor Wu Gui. but u muz rmb dat before asking the qn, u muz sing " wei she me? wei she me? WEI SHE ME?... ..."

(retard.)

ok i shall go and do somethin meaningful now. blog again asap.

" eh eh eh eh under my umbrella, ella ella eh eh eh under my umbrella."

if u treat me nice i shall let u stand under my umbrella k.

(retardx10.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home