Thursday, April 19, 2007

oh my. im so happy now! the medicine has taken effect and now im only left with the scars! and when i mean scars. i mean ' oh my god its like a sea of bloody roses' scars!

and i get confused when people asked wat happened to my face. coz apparently it has no acne le. juz the red marks. but when laziness threatens to overtake, i juz say ' ya acne breakout!'. see people r satisfied with simple answers. no point telling them

'i got acne breakout and now its left with the scarring which im tryin to improve. yah. rmb its the scars! not the zits!'

" oh! *watever*"

and i swear to boycott this particular hair salon forever! its the worst!. ok although its neighbourhood and i paid like only 10bucks for it. but dats besides the point. it sucks!

i happily sashayed into the salon and immediately someone came to my service. delighted over the first-class service, i told her wat i wanted ( thinner hair. shorter fringe thinner sideburn blahblah). and wat welcomed me was a sight of cold, quiet, deserted salon with newspaper and dustballs flying all over. nah joking. there was no one! CHEY! i tot they're so friendly! bullshit! no one!

so i went in and had my haircut. and the heat almost killed me! its like global warming has jus decided on its first spot to attack! they refused to switch on the air-con. wat they did was to only lock the glassdoor opened - and let mothernature do her job. it was so freaking hot dat i was perspiring like an 'eskimo-in-sahara' and no, i wasnt wearing a jumpsuit! only loose pjc tee. can u imagine it! its the worst experience ever! i was sweating like a mad cow ( wait does cow sweat?) while the hairdresser swiftly used the shaver and got rid of my sideburn! hairs of diff length sticking onto ur forehead/cheek/neck is definitely not a pleasant sight to behold.

not only dat, she is damn unprofessional! she juz shave shave shave thin thin thin. and ta-da! job done! excuse me! my hair is not the garden bush!

puke blood.

it was damn horrible but nth could be done. u might ask why didnt i stop her when she's creating a havoc out of my hair? simple - i was sweating non-stop and couldnt even concentrate! i was shifting and fidgeting becoz its reli too warm for comfort. and was hoping everything ends asap coz i was soooooo uncomfortable. while she spent like only 10mins creating a bloody mess out of my hair.

i think she read my mind abt the speed-up haircut. thus the <10mins sonicspeed haircut. oh, but maybe she didnt read deeper, coz i wanted to punch her as well.

in the end. my hair looked like a chinaman. yesh. short and helmet-liked.

ultimate embarassment - my frenz hav been askin wat happened to my hair - a continuous qn after ' wat happened to my face'

so u jolly well know wat to ask me the next time u see me.

fren: "hey! so hows camp?"
me: " ok lo. boring as usual"
fren: " haha."
me: " hmm. *facing another direction*"
fren: "so u hungry? wanna grab somethin to eat?"
me: " nah. im having my dinner at home *take a quick look at my watch*"

fren: "oh ok..."
me: " hmm. yup."

*awkward silence*

fren: "hey why ur face liddat?! and wat happened to ur hair, it looks so primarysch!"
me: " byebye."


when i came back home. i was so mad dat i announced to my whole family to boycott dat particular salon. yah i know 4 of us makes no difference ( but rmb- they dun even hav a single customer in the first place! so 4 is a BIG difference for them!).

someone tell me why is it so hard to find a decent hairdresser?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home