Monday, January 29, 2007

I juz came back from my driving lesson. and once again, i kena this extremely strict instructor who loves to question me abt driving techniques.

for 3 consecutive times!

i got so used to it dat for this time round, whenever he asks me the same usual questions, i would give him an im-so-sian tone to the answer.

everything's fine and smooth-going. as for now.

oh my buds juz asked whether i will be able to make it for a vacation to Phuket on March. im trying to get everythin planned out now before confirmin with them. thanx to u n.s.

and im tryin to source for a chin-up gym bar. get it fixed in my room.

oh shit. i realised im doing random updates.

im done with my newyear shopping. left with only a nice belt to go with my pants. need to go do some serious shopping soon.

and as much as i love retail therapies. i hate travelling to core.

how i wish my frenz can volunteer to be my very own chaffeur and drive me ard. *hint*

oh i went to my aunt's place to visit my granny.

and for some of you. maybe ive told u before abt my rich aunt. yesh. so oh-my-gawd rich.

not forgetting his son is a doctor cum lawyer. and his daughter is a vet.

she juz gave my sis and i 100bucks EACH for newyear shopping.

and gave my mom 100 pieces of $2 note for my mom to pack angpaos.

can u even believe it?! i was telling my mom how lucky she is. dun hav to fork a single cent to pack angpaos this year!

its all sponsored!!!

angpao money = blessings = not from my mom.

i told my mom to contribute a lil to the angpao money. so at least sincere abit.

like maybe 1dollar out of 10?

kwa kwa kwa!

but the impt thing is. i so need to act superduper guai in front of my aunt ( which im oredi doin).

this is wat i called a long-term investment.

say a car? a vacation to Europe? a plastic surgery?

wEeEeeee!!

oh and im getting fatter! and fatter! and fatter!

yay! so much for the PIG year!

oh i heard from my mom dat for this year, the PIG year, certain Muslim organisations were against the idea of promoting or celebrating the arrival of PIG year. like putting up PIG posters, figurines and decorations.

and as she was saying it. i was luffing like crazy.

dats so impossible! it muz be some gossips my mom heard from the marketaunties.

or maybe its true. i got no idea.

( omg. i re-read this entry and realised its ultra random. )

**

p.s.
Do hop over to www.collarge.blogspot.com and support!

its newyear festive soon! u're gg to get your angpao money soon too! why scrimp when it comes to buying somethin unique and lovely for ur loved ones!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home