Monday, December 18, 2006

i wanna ORD!!! i dunno why but i juz wanna ORD!!!

it muz be becoz the seniors r ord-ing soon! and they were teasing me abt the 1yr plus of suffering i hav to go thru!

unfair! ORD ORD ORD!!!

im gg to start planning for overseas vacations and lotsa lotsa stuff 6mths before i ORD.

holiday trips!

mai dong xi chi dong xi till i die in Hong Kong
buy fake dirt-cheap stuff till i pok-gai in Thailand
play and idolise till i jellylegs in Taiwan
eat kimchi till i choke in Korea
sing 'Ye Shang Hai' till i zao-xia in Shanghai

how come all Asian countries u ask?

No way!

being mocked at till i cry in the States.
get stung by stingray till i die in Australia.
scenic viewing till i used up my EyeMo in Switzerland


OH MY GAWD! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! I WANNA AWOL!!

and i reli do miss schooling! although i know most of my frenz r complainin abt how stressful uni life can get.

BUT I DUN CARE! I WANNA GET OUT OF MILITARY LIFE!

plus. i reli need to go for regular workout and swimmin sessions on WEEKLY BASIS!

maybe i shd juz join in seok fee nat's gym's sessions! and head over nat's place for suntanning every weekend! ok nat?!

YESH u shall exclaim!

and my room revampment is still ongoing! juz u wait!!

not forgetting the driving lessons! need to get my driving license real soon and start driving ard and havoc-ing!

and im geting lobangs to teach CHINESE! im gg to beocme a TUTOR myself! more money to feed my wallet for the upcomin retail therapies and fun fun FUN!

oh my i cant wait! im plannin my own future!

quote nat " soooooooooo excitinggggggggggg!! i gained another 100kgs!!"
quote seok " mei yanfang got cb cancer! watever la! i got big boobs now! no more singlets!!"
quote fee " mad auntie and retard son! wu else!!"
quote manda " honey han. pass me my Gucci bag! im late for my Paragon tripppp!!"

and yah. hav an enjoyable Christmas Day! i got two parties to attend during the Eve and i got guardduty on the xmas night!!

festive mood! nice cheap tee i got from bugis! and i spent 30mins decorating the virtual xmas tree!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home