Monday, December 04, 2006

please bear with me for a short while. im so frustrated that if u slit my throat right now, my blood will gush out and scald you.

apparently, i went back to endorse my m.c cum wound inspection. and guess what the dumbfcuk m.o said after i filled him with the details.

" ok. remove the dressing"

" huh? myself? but its waterproof dressing, the previous GP told me to apply removing solution on it first before peeling coz of the superstrong glue"

" nvm. slowly peel it off urself"

i tell u i got so dumbfounded i was sitting there speechless for 30secs before actually lifting up my shirt. GRRRRR.

so i carefully removed the dressin MYSELF while SITTING on the chair. and the m.o himself sitting happily smiling away and adjusting his watch's timing ( WTF?!?!). and horror of the horrors, part of the primary layer of my skin actually got peeled off as well! so as my tann! all my hard work gone down the drain! GRRRR. he must be giggling away seeing how pitiful i am.

and dats not the worst part. i realised the stitches werent done up properly! theres actually an open wound at both ends! holy cow!! and the dumbfcuk m.o actually told me its HEALING WELL?!?! WELL?!?! how WELL?!?! like " oh u got two open bleeding wounds due to improper stiches and its opening up like slitting cockles into half. but never u mind. its HEALING WELL"

amithabha!

i swear i was so tempted to juz snap at the m.o and give him a piece of my mind! so tempted!

oh yah. not to forget the poor dressin done up by the nurse over there!

" im sorry but we don't hav any waterproof dressings. normal cottonwool dressing can?"

" oh okkkk... * cold stare*"

tell me! even a small clinic has waterproof dressings! how come sucha big medical centre doesnt hav any of such convenient and user-friendly needs?! without the waterproof dressings, am i supposed to bathe and moan at the same time?!?!

" oh didnt ur mom oways tell u to clean the cockles before eatin it?"

please save me from puking blood right now.

and while typing this. the wound is giving my sharp pains. i think its a warning for being too heatedup.

* breathe in breathe out

and not long ago. i peeled off part of the useless dressing to let me sis enjoy the image of well halvcooked cockles. and HORRORS! i realised the open wound it actually getting bigger and longer!!

can someone please assure me that the stitches are not dissolved yet and the wound isnt going to open up WHOLE! its ard 3+cm long!

my goodness. im totally disheartened now.

" we welcome u to our new bodyimage. mr.distortednipple. enjoy ur stay."


someone pass me the ratpoision please.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home