Sunday, November 12, 2006

i dunno wat to blog abt leh. die. i think im reaching the downslope. so lets make it a short and sweet entry shall we?

but anyway, my mom has been persuadin me to carry on with my driving lessons since its stucked in the middle of nowhere and ive already passed all my theory tests. and being sucha fillial son, ive decided to go apply for my pdl this week.

and afterwhich, shag myself out by juggling ns and driving at the same time.

how fun.

how sucidal.

never mind dat. i think my mom has been tryin all means to get me into listenin to her. coz recently she has been so into cookin funny dishes dat are not ur typical 'household diet'. so im smelling some conspiracy between her and my sis in gettin me to carry on my driving.

or am i too skeptical u might ask?

sushi deli. surprisingly, it really tasted as good as those sushi outlets. or maybe even better!

she went all the way to Carrefour to buy these jap stuffs

did i mention its some Norwegian salmon fillet dat costs 29+bucks/kilo

homemade KOU ROU BAO. totally orgasmic. i ate ard 5 of it.

extremely sinful fatty pork. best for ppl with high metabolism rate aka me.


braised duck with 6cheena herbs. i scared drink liao will stimulate nose bleeding.

SEE?! im not bluffing you.

but nevermind how my tastebuds r going to hop ard joyfully for the next few days, i just hope she wont stop everything after realisin ive applied for my pdl.

i need food! give me food!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home