Tuesday, October 31, 2006

hchenghchenghcheng

how can someone be vicious and rotten enuff to impersonate my fren.

of coz i doubt he's a schizo in the first place.

i mean, i know dumbasses exist.

but not to the extent of 'chancing upon' my blog and start accusin me of spammin in xx's blog, calling me a 'terribly ugly ass' and saying that im a lowtech poor moron.

i know im ugly. i am i admit. but 'terribly ugly?' i sincerely beg to differ.

oh so wat u own such goodphones. i know a few frenz wu hav it too. but maybe u didnt know, so wat if its some classy phone? the prob is IT IS IN UR HANDS. and i really doubt any good phones will turn out good whens its in ur hands. u know? i mean. retard with goodphones? how interesting. it juz depreciate the value of ur phone. like to a 8250perhaps?

yesh. retard. you.

i cant reason out why someone can develop hatred towards me to sucha extent.

did somethin happen to u recently? didnt do well for exams? slipped and fell in the rain? troubled with blemishes? no frenz to go out with?

oh shit. i shdnt say somethin liddat. i forgot ppl dun reli like to go out with retards wu behave like you. and dat its kinda deserving if u got f9 for ur english. since im sucha terribly ugly ass.

im so sorry.

haiz.

first, apparently the person here 'hcheng' has nth much better to do. by just writing all these bullshit in my blog and flaming me.

oh btw. i hav lotsa frenz whos english is way better than mine. maybe he/she can give u some lessons on basic english. ( like u dun describe 'ass' as ugly? oh u mean theres gorgeous asses ard? amazing!) oh wait i forgot, i dun think my frenz wanna waste their precious time on pathetic retards like u 'hcheng'.

dun be sad. since u like xiaxue so much. go on and learn from her. she articulates well i admit. ( i really admire her style of writing. so no, im absolutely not an anti-xiaxue fan.)

and yah. xiaoming. ur name is sooooo cute! xiaoming xiaoming. awww... wat a nice and childish name to use. it juz brings back memories of how i screwed up my primary sch chinese compo for writing 'xiaoming'.

so lets assume dats ur realname. so wat ' tanxiaoming? linxiaoming? chanxiaoming?'. hah. so ur sister is called ' xiaoli? xiaomei? xiaohua?'.

giggles.

pardon me for such sarcasm my frenz.

2 Comments:

At 3:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that singular make. The prices as regards the sneakers are about 190 bucks everwhere. But completely I found this area selling them for half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what do you think?

 
At 5:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that singular model. The prices as regards the shoes were around 200 dollars on every page. But for all I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you say about it?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home