Saturday, November 25, 2006

anw u muz be wondering how come ive changed my blog url.

Basically, jj found out dat someone has been visiting my blog in the ndu lounge room. and hav decided to play a prank on me by loading my pic ( the one tryin out Caserini studio shirt) as the com's wallpaper. Thus, making me feel embarassed and upset. which im sorry to say, he totally failed. terribly i would say.

To add on, i dun wan incidents where ppl decided to become dumbasses and start imitatin my frenz.

and when i was abt to turn on the bitchymode and start violently tongueslapped the nduasshole for doing sucha prank on me. i suddenly recalled the ulcer dat had bothered me for 1week or so.

so ta-da. to save all these troubles and prevent any badkarma. i might as well change my blogurl and only provide the new url on my msn where my closer frenz can see.

i am so not gg to my blog using the lounge's computers anymore to prevent my blogurl from being tracked. lucky for me the coms' network has blocked entry to friendster. if not i will hav to pay regular visits to the ndulounge to make sure my photo is not triggering any regurgitation reflexes in anyone.

this is so frustrating.

***

ok back to bloggin ( im still frowning. grrr)

went to nat's 19th birthday surprise tgt with fee on 22nd. it was somethin organised by elaine, her jiemei.

apparently nat called me earlier and told me dat shes suspecting a surprise from elaine. which i consoled her not to be too sensitive and persuaded her to wear a nice skirt and dangling earrings.

she totally fell into the trap. and proceed on chitchattin with me while i filled in the details of me being in camp and waiting for nightsnack. when i was already preparing to meet fee for the big surprise.

so we met at zouk's winebar. and caught nat offguard. but too bad she didnt cry coz keith and astro werent with us. ahaha. drank abit and den proceeded to some hotel's nightpub with nat and fee while the bdaegerl's frenz went for mambonight.

and i have to hereby confess. we had sucha great time camwhoring! so fun! i think the pics we took in total hit 100. all thnx to 3 camera hps and one digicam.

nat den went back to zouk to join her frenz while fee and i left first.

had sucha great time. thanx nat!



my small pressie for nat's 19th bdae!

da gang!

thnx nat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home