Friday, December 08, 2006

bingo. the wound is really gaping.

i went back to my operating surgeon this morning after updating her abt my wound last afternoon. she den offered a non-booking appointment to inspect my wound herself. really nice of her. million kisses! ( if she wans it).

she told me dat although the open wound is gaping. its actually quite superficial and proceeded taping the wound up for me. afterwhich assuring me dat theres no re-stitching required. the wound will heal and seal up by itself in no time.

a heavy sigh of relief.

and im so sorry to say , due to my gossiping nature, i complained to her about how inefficient and ignorant my camp MO is. she den kindly wrote a letter to ask the MO to shut his trap and just let me rest.

i hope the letter's content is some sarcastic mean piece of complaint letter.

i really cant wait to see the MO's expression.

maybe i shd end the convo with the MO with a

" oh thanx alot for the psychological assurance u gave me. (*re-enact " oh its healing well") although it kinda backfired heavily. but its okay. u did ur part in providin me with non-waterproof dressing and risk havin my wound infected. but i do understand its ur optimal care effort in making me stronger thru endurance."

so now everythin is under control. my wound has been taped up. its healing. only dat i cant move my left arm too much. it might risk tearing the wound wider.

and i got the histopathology results.

dunno wat Histopathology? dun worry

-noun
the science dealing with the histological structure of abnormal or diseased tissue; pathological histology.


although i must say its definition is not of much help actually. never mind. its actually just a result slip la.

Diagnosis
(A) Right and
(B) left breast lumps, excision
biopsy: Gynaecomastia

Gross description
(A) The specimen is received in formalin, labelled with patient data, and designated " right breast lump". It consists of 2 pieces of firbrofatty tissue altogether measuring 2 x 1.5 x 1.5cm.

(B) The specimen is received in formalin, labelled with patient data, and designated " left breast lump". It consists if a piece of fibrofatty tissue altogether measuring 3.5 x 3 x 1.8cm

Microscopic description ( A&B)
...
...
...
...
THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF MALIGNANCY.

***
no breast cancer! its even worst than striking toto!

and oh my god, theres actually 2 lumps on my right breast. holy cow!

so theres 3 lumps in total.

no wonder the left wound is taking longer to heal. the lump itself is actually much bigger than 2rightlumps added up.

but im really glad to actually consult my own operating surgeon. no gps no MO can beat the professional. they are really good, man. all the assurance and guidance.

thnx a million to my operating surgeon Dr.Chan Shao Wah , Georgette.

and to my family GP Dr.Wee

(although i dont think ure so friendly to the extent of readin ur patients's blog.)

but never mind. i understand. u guys r great!

someone please remind me not to say 'thank you' during my next visit to the MO.

yes. not even a smile.

maybe i shd juz yawn loudly when the MO's readin the letter.

hmm.

***
( post-note)
- my mom actually gave me the greenlight to deco my own room! w/o paying a single cent myself! someone please accompany me to IKEA soon!
- i suddenly feel like going to the airport. just to walk ard shop ard laze ard. who's cool with it?!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home