Friday, April 06, 2007

i got no idea wats wrong with me. i reli got no idea.

since when did i evolve into such an exaggerated, annoying bullcrap.

i was looking into the mirror, staring at wat i called a 'tragedy'. as i slowly scrutinise at each and every single detail of my naked face, i told myself "I wouldnt go out with anyone until the day i garner the courage to face criticism".

with such determination, it actually frightened me. yesh, for dat split second i was wondering since when did such thought actually come across my mind. where is dat sociable and outgoing me? where is that guy who often joked around like nobody's business?

i couldnt believe it dat im defeated by an acne breakout. its the most childish and immature thinking ever.

everyday my mom will religously enter my room and start nagging at me " u better stop touching ur face, i heard from my boss that this blahblah chinese herb can help to detoxify and prevent pimples".

and i cant believe it for dat moment im actually embarassed in front of my mom, yesh my own mother. i was avoiding direct eye contact with her.

den i began seeking professional advice. and was told to undergo some bullcrap which will cause more breakouts. breakouts after breakouts. breakouts after breakouts. my confidence has yet again, fallen pit bottom.

i was told to be patient. and was affirmed dat the progress is going smoothly. but significant results can only be observed after 1 month.

1month i told myself. but i really start to wonder whether friendship will start to gape and bridge just because of my mere immaturity...

such a weak fuk eh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home