Sunday, April 29, 2007

Instructions: The taggee has to compose a blog post with 10 interesting, weird and random stuff about yourself. The taggee then becomes a tagger and tags 5 other people. The 5 names will be listed at the end of the post. Then the tagger has to leave a tag at the respective taggees' tagboard, informing them about being tagged and the also to read the tagger's tag.

1* I can pick up a mandarin tongue-twister within a day.

2* I can touch my nose using my tongue.

3* Although im able to differentiate between left and right, i cant deal with directions and roads.

4* After so many chinesenewyear house visits. at times i still couldnt remember who is who, and what to greet them.

5* I go around telling my friends the ridiculous reasoning not to hav children coz they will suffer from the arriving doomsday caused by environmental damage. Save The World, Save Your Kids, Go Single.

6* when im feeling bored, i will try staring hard and focusin on my wardrobe, hoping dat one day it will levitate.

7* unlike most kids, i read more chinese language novels than english ones.

8* even till now, when im on my way out, my dad will still question me religiously and warn me in a stern tone not to join any gangs, stare at people, get into fights and stay out too late. and i get really frustrated abt it.

9* i once had a wish of staying together with my close buddies in a 3-room flat when all of us are working. wait, i think i still yearn for it.

10* there was once i had 4consecutive dreams abt eerie lifts and skulls. until one night, i was able to manipulate my dream and could control wat i was doing in my dream and was conscious and aware of each and every of my movement. it all seemed too real to be fake.

ok now for the dumb part. as u can see, i got this from fee and she oredi tagged some of those i wanted to. so behold.

hancheng
reefjj
huixuan
ailing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home