Sunday, August 05, 2007

ok im finally back blogging. didnt really hav the mood to blog ( not dat i finally do). im just too lazy to do anything abt it.

lately, other than the usual ns routine. i hvan had time to do anythin fruitful. been rotting at home and in camp. many yet lil things happened. or shd i say a few yet significant things happened. aiya i got no idea wat im talking about.

didnt really go out alot for the past few weeks. thus it explains this boring lifeless entry.

oh i finally thought of something worth celebrating. i finished readin my Harry Potter! finally! even though my sis pre reserved the book so dat we got it on the day of release itself. i wasnt as enthu as the rest of the diehard harry fans ( like grabbing the book hide one corner in the bookstore and started flipping the pages) becoz i still had some lib-loaned books with me. So i hav no choice but to finish those books first before i start this mega big seller.

was actually quite satisfied with the entire storyline. but some things were not reli very well-explained due the fast story pace. so there was this point of the time i didnt realise one character even died until the finishing pages and had to flip back to backtrack but no evidence showed the scene of his death. i even had to go ask my frenz who hav the same sentiments.

other than dat, im really glad it didnt end up too anti-fairytale. it has been years even since the first book was out. and the harrypotter popularity has always been tiptop. when i finshed this last book . i actually thought to myself how time flies. i still can rmb vividly how i was rushing my sis to finish the first book ( Philosopher's Stone) so dat i can get my hand on it. and now, everything has come to a complete fullstop. like wat every fairytale is like isnt it.

the flashback had been quite emotional for me. somewhat like i hav spent my adolescent tgt with harrypotter.

oh well. its like a phase in my life. i never liked reading. it was like a chore to me. but somehow the first book triggered my enthusiasm. so im actually quite thankful. haha.

i think i will update asap since this is not really a decent entry. but u cant blame me. nth has reli happened to me recently. maybe yal can do something abt it. like giving me a new plasma tv, a better computer, sponsoring my retail therapy sessions or juz simply cold hard cash. den i might juz get new bloggin ideas.

ok till then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home