Wednesday, July 11, 2007



i realised dat perhaps since im so free. i shall make it a point to meet up with all my friends once a week, if not once every 2weeks! by doing so, other than satisfying my friends' ragin 'thirst' to meet up with me, i can also do good karma! one stone two birds. marvellous. im so smart i cant believe how come my parents didnt teach me algebra at the age of 1.

and yah, recently i got no idea wat happened but apparently my friendster got 'hacked' or somethin along the line. so my ABOUT ME and WHO YOU WANT TO MEET section got altered and filled with some random vulgarities and expletives. and not forgetting my name also got changed to 'lao ch** bye'. slap me please! from lai siyan to lao ch** bye! how vulgar yet creative can he/she gets! i totally got punked by dat anonymous. i wouldnt hav noticed it if my home page didnt show ' updated profile - 4hours time' when i was obviously in camp skiving and slacking, totally oblivious to such atrocity.

screw it maybe i shd start keeping a 'xiao gui' ( nasty lil ghost kid) and start cursing those who goes against me, starting from biting their own lips and tongues during their next sumptuous meal. or combine diarrhoea and constipation together, so whenever they wan to laosai, nth will come out of their asshole! serve u right!

im so mean im scared i wont pass my TP becoz of all these cursing. forgive me pls.


oh and i rented 200pounds beauty and watched it tgt with 2 cliques of frenz, and of coz another 1 stone 2 birds solution. but dats not the main point, i reli didnt regret renting it ( ok sounds abit exaggerated - its like only 2bucks). so now my next movie will be the upcoming HarryPotter. From all the previews and trailers, it definitely does look like a movie worth catching. just hope dat it wont be a disappointment like Fan4 or Ocean13 coz i realised nowadays followup sequels are not as great as its previous hoo-ha.

and yah somethin else i wanna clarify. im so not wearing wat makeup please. its sunblock! coz recently im still undergoing the acne treatment and hav to put on sunblock when im out with my friends to prevent aggravation and adverse effects. and apparently some of my friends tot i was wearing some foundation or wat shit. erm pls im not dat metrosexual. stop accusing me. im just an innocent kid jumping ard the lavender field humming random lullaby rmb?!


my pay is here! i so need to buy tonnes of random merchandise ranging from slippers to new specsframe. but i mean, of coz i dun mind yall approaching me on wat i want and i can specifically tell u my sizes and preferences. so dat u can get rdy my soon-to-be bdae present and dun hav to wreck ur brain pondering abt wat to buy. will grow more white hair u know?

dun be stingy its like once in a year gift to the best person ard!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home