Monday, September 18, 2006

went out with my gal to buy specs for myself. yesh myself not my gf.

it was kinda impulse buying. i got a 100bucks voucher from Opticpoint for specs frame and lens. so decided to head over and do some wise spending.

it didnt reli take us long before we came up with the final decision of a halved-frame milk white specs with black linin as the design. real cool i would say. not dat exaggerative but yet cool enuff for me.

and so i realised i have 25astig and 25deg on my right eye. 100degs on my left eye.

awkward.

but anw will take a nice photo of it the post it in my blog. so dat those wu couldnt be famous enuff to meet me wil have no choice but to sulk while imaginin me with the specs on. ahhh...

btw my gal likes it. so wu cares. muahaha.

total 228- 100(ntuc bdae voucher) = 128bucks. woolala!

ouch. i felt a burnin hole in my wallet. even with the voucher as an poor extinguisher.

went to catch The Banquet with dear after the short but sweet retail therapy. kinda drama-mama i would say. the whole storyline is too draggy and grandma-fairytale for me. but kudos for the excellent kungfu stunts.

btw. i know wu killed zhangziyi in the end, in case ure wondering, its the maid. she wanna usurp the emperor throne. wu asks zzy so fierce to her.

moral of the story - 1) dun vent ur anger at maids. u never know wat shes up to.
2) dun wear such classy and glam dress and accessories. sour grapes
u know.
3) dun bathe in sucha big pool! got flowers deco somemore! the maid need to
brave thru pricks thorns and bees to get u such orgasmic bath.
4) dun always ask the maid stupid questions like ' do u know y i like red?'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home