Thursday, July 24, 2008

Do you know that i'm so freaking bored that i went online on and off for like 6times just to check new updates (be it blog, news, forums). So bo liao!

I got nothing to do so i'm just gg to update random photos which i took with my new yet ugly phone.

we went to Ma Maison at Central for Des's birthday


random photo-taking. Yes, I know i need a haircut.

but i think mr.Lester needs it more than I do.

we went to this ulu building at clarke quay to hold a mini celebration after dinner.

We played with my camera functions. Switched - the face, the shirt, and our arms as well! Guess which belongs to which!

All in all, Happy birthday, DES!

I need to be at home, waiting impatiently for the 'Perfect Cut' to air its final episode tomorrow at 10. But i got tuition until 930. I must sprintttttttttt!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home