Friday, September 21, 2007

nth much happened recently except that i got a shock when my mp4 hanged all of the sudden when i was listenin to it. panicked and smsed fee abt it since she has one of the similar players. in vain, i got desperate and pushed the RESET button, risking erasing all my media files. but luckily, everythin was still in place and resumed normal. and just as i was abt to 'phew' in relief. i took another deep breath in when i realised all the system got all screwed up. so its like when u press the PLAY button, the volume will lower. and when u press PAUSE, the player will go to the main menu.

trying not to throw the mp4 out thru the window since its a bdae gift from my sis and im afraid dat karma striked and the mp4 lands on my dad's car, i asked my mom to bring it out with her to work so that i can get it from her later when im out and head over to the creative seller and get it fixed.

and aye. i was too lazy to go out and decided to go get it done the next day ( yest).

when my mom came back from work, i asked her for my mp4 so dat i can prove to my sis that my mp4 went beyond bonkers and justify the intention i had to throw it out thru the window.

and apparently some miracle happened or my mom has amazing healing powers becoz while i was trying to demo the atrocity to my sis, it worked.

i passed my mom the broken dvd player tdy and asked her to bring it to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home