Wednesday, March 30, 2005

woosh. i actually passed my math. can u even believe it??!!!!

all my questions were halfway done. i couldnt believe i passed wif such horrible work

and yah, i managed to pass my GP essay ONLY. im proud to say that its my first time passin GP essay. but then , deep down, i know i shdnt be gettin such good grade. first, mdm shafar marked veri leniently. secondly, i juz happemed to read on the essay question i did, which i cant be so lucky everytime.

so, i still hav to work double hard for my GP paper and at least get a pass.

i scored well for my chinese lit paper. my hard work paid off
but im still stuck with gettin a D for my language paper which suck.

and yah, went with nat to Popular bookshop the other day
hilarious
she was tryin to find a big- enuff- tip marker so as to write and remind herself stuffs
when somethin terrible yet funni thin happened
ask her for further details.

and yah, y is everyone so particular abt their image? i still cant figure out
esp the boys, not dat im scoldin myself, but i juz find this strange
they hav to try and act cool in front of gerls juz to grab their attention
for wat?
dats so not urself.
simplicity is the best.

im jammed up with hwks, revision and stuffs.
but ironically, i still can find time to play gb.
its liddat.
u willl oways try to find time to do things u like, and try to spend less time with things that u loathe.
so yah. dat explains it.

im now tryin to train hard for napfa. esp my pull-up.
so dat i can skip the first 2 months of trainin.
muahaha.

and yah, sch life sux. its gettin worse and worse everyday
i don even hav the motivation to study
im been forced to
i spent almost half of my lecture duration praticing the great art of 'mind-wanderin'
so when the teacher finally finished the topic, i end up knowin onli a bit of everythin
pathetic rite?

reprimand mi pls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home