Friday, February 11, 2005

happy chinese new year!!!!!

had fun throughout...??

for mi, still okae. nth much happened

so tired todae. my cousins now at my house3

they intend to stay overnite todae and play till tmr morning

i juz realise that i got tonnes of hwks and tests cumin up

it bugs mi

finish readin a THICK THICK book call 'sweet lemon'

a cheena book

but its reli veri nice

some kind of a romantic love triangle

complicated but nice

for more info, visit PJC 'window', literally speakin

going to my fren's house tmr... dunno wat to wear

valentine's day comin

no one going out with mi.

im juz not popular. as simple as dat

dta explains my lack of partner durin valentine's day

wu wans to be my match-maker??

lol. i doubt it.

single rawks!!!

haha. still copin okae with my studies, border-line.

no confidence at all

muz start bukkin up and start muggin hard

gambate kudasai

going off liao. contact mi if u hav any lobang on match-makin.

lol. bb. c u!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home