Tuesday, December 20, 2005

ok. im juz so 'lucky' enuff to kena 'she' rashes , or snake in chinese
its some sort of rashes and bumps.
the doc says its like second form of chicken pox, but less serious.
it happens when u oredi kena chicken pox. so the next attack will instead be this.

and i paid freaking 65bux for the checkup. and each time i have to swallow 7 freakin pills.
take my life.

now im restraint
cannot eat seafood and chicken
cannot sweat too much
cannot go swim
cannot touch it
cannot expose to sunlight often
cannot miss my medicine time
cannot dun apply calamine lotion
cannot eat too heaty food
cannot cannot cannot

and the nurse told me dat it will give pricky pain occasionally esp when IM RELAXED. its so funni. and dat i will soon have trouble sleeping coz i will be at 'relaxed mode'. how great.

im so freakin uncomfortable now. its like freakin freakin uncomfortable.

my mom told me traditionally ppl will use fire to sort of burn it. or smoke it rather.
and mom knows how to. she learnt it from my grandma.

but still, i dun trust her skills, dats y i paid 65 bux.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. heck it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home